Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Its seem i got something to read here... n i got something to retype here

Its seem i got something to read here...

When i read at the beginning of the story i feeL interested because of the word that been use inside that attract me to read it just Like oLd time when my father read to me some exciting story such as Dik Cerdas or Tarzan.. The more i read your story the more it became interesting and i excited with the story tiLL it come at the haLf of the story, Like when i watch any scary movie from part 1 to 5 that aLways make peopLe Laugh and excited with the character espaciaLLy the scary ghost it seLf but different with your story that make me feeL something wrong and i try to find what make me feeL uncomfortable, but the more i read the more it became so compLicated and i started to dissatisfied your story and i feeL disappointed with your statement inside your story and make myself to finish your story with unnormaL feLLing Like an aLien coming to earth for the first time...I hope u wiLL think before u want to publish some story that may hurt some people and I hope u forgive what I have done to u that make u feeL unhappy or anything..This is the end of the story...

Sumber: alif fazally's blog..hehe

No comments: